Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lifetime Opportunity

I permitted Myself to be sought by those who did not ask for Me; I permitted Myself to be found by those who did not seek Me. I said, "I am here, here am I". To a nation which did not call on My name, I have spread out My hands all day long to a rebellious people, who walk in the way which is not good following their own thoughts.. Isaiah 65:1-2

So many people think that God is an angry God, a distant God, a puppeteer God or some other ridiculous figure of God. Isaiah paints a pretty clear picture of the God after our own hearts.

Relationships are built and they are strengthened through communications. God created Adam to walk with Him in the garden every morning.

We know that it is not because He needs us; but rather, our Creator and Sustainer knows how desperately that we need Him.

Talk to Him. I mean, right now, talk to Him. Tell Him what’s on your mind. Then listen for what is on His!

No comments: