Monday, January 3, 2011

Will You Be One?

In the morning, O Lord, You will hear my voice; in the morning I will order my prayer to Your and eagerly watch Psalm 5:3

Here is a radical thought. Why not take God at His word?

And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive. Matthew 21:22

Do we think that we need to be something more than we are to get results through our prayer? Jesus had not preconditions on His promise other than to simply believe. Like the psalmist "eagerly"watching for the results is what believing is about.

but he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. James 1:6

Faith is important to our God. It is the language of heaven that brings results.

Why not use the Psalmists method: In the morning, I will bring my prayer to You! and then, I will earerly watch!

He promised, He is faithful, He is capeable, He is searching for people of faith to do mighty things through. Will you be one of them?

No comments: